Saturday, December 26, 2009

what to do now?

Well it seems Christmas has come as fast as I could blink! With the end of the year comes the end of the market... so sad! So now I will have till April to "keep myself busy"! I just bought a ton of new fabrics today and I am really excited to get started on some new things for the website and next spring! I am also getting serious about working on my new line of pet products! I am thinking leashes, collars and dog beds to start. I think it will be a good addition to the pet portion of the Urbane Living line.
Chad has been busy working on the home portion. He has been making beautiful picture frames out of reclaimed wood. He received several tools for Christmas for frame making! I told him we are going to call his frame line "reclaim to frame" (haha get it?) anyway- I am looking forward to the new year and the possibilities!
xoxo-
liz

No comments:

Post a Comment