Monday, December 7, 2009

keepin up with the times!

Dear All,
I am trying to get on the technology bandwagon! I have been a facebooker and myspacer for years but now a days if you want to run a biz you have to facebook, myspace, blog and tweet! That is a full time job in itself! I am proud to say that I am finally a "tweeter?" ! I am keeping this blog to keep everyone updated on the biz and keep record of this journey of building a small biz! I'm sure Martha kept journals! I hope to stay active in writing and updating on my progress!
love,
liz

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so proud of you, Lizzie, and am very excited about your new blog! I can't wait to read your posts. Ryan, Hansy, and I love you!

    ReplyDelete